Le Guess Who? 2015 (NL)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Festivals 2015" wurde erstellt von /I/oble, 27. Mai 2015.

1. /I/oble

/I/oble Moderator Mitarbeiter

19.-22.11.

[​IMG]

2. /I/oble

+ Kamasi Washington, Metz

3. /I/oble

+ Tout-Puissant Orchestre Poly-Rythmo de Cotonou
    Mikal Cronin with Strings & Horns
    Ariel Pink
    Josh T. Pearson
    Adrian Younge & Friends
    A Place To Bury Strangers
    Lightning Bolt
    Viet Cong
    Suuns & Jerusalem In My Heart
    Protomartyr
    Titus Andronicus
    Songhoy Blues
    Baba Commandant & The Mandingo Band
    Mustafa Özkent ve Belçika Orkestrasɪ
    Okay Temiz & La Fanfare Du Belgistan
    Gaye Su Akyol
    The Space Lady
    Laura Cannell

4. /I/oble

35 Neue:
    [​IMG]

5. /I/oble

+ The Notwist; Hildur Guðnadóttir; Yung Gud; Atlas Sound; Islam Chipsy / EEK; Prefuse 73; Heems; Huerco S.; Lee Gamble (DJ set); The Besnard Lakes; Michael Price Trio; Bob Forrest; Mark McGuire; Masayoshi Fujita; The Weather Station; Bölzer; Virus; Widowspeak; John Doran; Eartheater; Kodiak Deathbeds; Housewives; Sunflower Bean; Dan Friel; Car Seat Headrest; STUFF.; Saintseneca; Jack Name; Jessica Moss; Rami Zaidan; Elie Maalouf; Sahar Taha; Nâ Hawa Doumbia; Rats on Rafts; Dollkraut; The Homesick; Torii; HOEK; Torus.

Introducing (free entrance shows): Hop Along; Hooton Tennis Club; Bully; J Fernandez; Terzij de Horde; thisquietarmy; Insect Ark; Younghusband; Grooms; It It Anita; Chantal Acda; Black Oak; Moon Moon Moon; Gnaw Their Tongues; Laster; Nefast.

6. /I/oble

7. /I/oble

der Vollständigkeit halber:

"Read all about changes in the Le Guess Who? Festival program; rescheduled shows, cancellations and/or replacing acts.

- November 22: The Secret can not perform due to illness. GRIME will be playing instead. Time schedule for De Helling changes slightly.

- November 22: Rami Zeidan has to cancel due to visa issues. Dirar Kalash replaces with performance on Oud.

- November 21: we're very sorry to inform you Phurpa had to cancel due to visa issues. Dylan Carlson (Earth) & Rogier Smal performing as part of Sunn O))) Presents instead.

- November 20: Jerusalem In My Heart has to cancel due to unfortunate technical issues. Charles-André Coderre & Jessica Moss will replace with a collaboration in visual and sound.

- November 16: We're sorry to hear Bob Forrest won't be able to make it to Europe due to last-minute, unexpected logistical problems. The time schedules for Leeuwenberg changes slightly: Howard Eynon is scheduled to perform at 20:45, and Thus Owls starts at 22:00.

- November 5: Unfortunately, FM Einheit had to cancel his performance at Le Guess Who? 2015. We're very happy Grumbling Fur joins us in two weeks.

- October 14: Mark McGuire had to cancel his entire tour, including Le Guess Who? 2015. We're very happy to welcome Majical Cloudz to the festival.

- September 16: Unfortunately, Adrian Younge had to cancel his entire tour, including Le Guess Who? 2015. We are still working on the program and will announce new artists soon."

Die Seite wird geladen...